Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you. Please see above.
2) Post the rules on the blog.
3) Write six random things about yourself.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Uh, I think the meme just got a potentially fatal mutation. Hey, these things just happen by chance sometimes! I'm sure the species as a whole will survive.
So here they are, six random things about me:
1) I like dark chocolate. I deny that this is symbolic of anything. I have this on my Facebook profile, for reals. If you asked, I'd say that my intent was to question the medium. Postmodernism! No one asks.
2) I'm well-traveled but not much of a traveler. My parents were the opposite! They didn't get to travel much as children, so now they enjoy ambitious family vacations. We once spent a month driving to Alaska and back, staying at campgrounds all along the way. More recently, I passed on their Peru vacation.
3) I have half-Chinese, half-German ancestry. However, my Chinese mother lived in the Philippines and I was born in Korea. Fun fact: yes, there are ethnic minorities in other countries!
4) I was first introduced to the blogosphere through the Internet Anagram Server. Did you know that "The Bad Astronomer" is an anagram of "Moon trash debater"? Good times.
5) I am a not-quite-a-member of the IVCF group on campus. That's the Intervarsity Christian Fellowship for those who don't speak acronym. No joke!
6) I am an avid gamer. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean it's not true. Shout out: Anyone here played Braid? Braid is awesome, and so sad too. Also: the main artist is the same guy from A Lesson is Learned But the Damage is Irreversible, everyone's favorite inactive webcomic. Um, I am an avid webcomic reader too?
That's all for today. If you don't like the thought of this poor mutant meme's lonely death, tag yourself with it.